Saturday, October 23, 2010

Furry Fascinator

Photo (left to right): FF 01 (white), FF 02 (purple) , FF 03 (black)

The first time I created Furry Fascinators, they were for a bridal shower that a client is throwing for her best friend.

A Furry Fascinator consists of a thin hairband wrapped in fabric ribbons and decorated with strips of fake feather boa, beads, floral wire and a fabric rose. Each costs RM15 (not including delivery charges).

I can custom-make them according to your preferred colours and materials other than the ones I mentioned earlier, but it might not cost RM15 as it depends on the materials that you requested. Kindly mention your specifications in the 'Additional Notes' field when you make your order.

To purchase, kindly e-mail your order in the format below to axxessoirees@gmail.com
(yes, it's spelled as axxessoirees):

Name:

Email Address:

Contact no.:

Address:

Item code:

Additional notes:


*prices quoted do not include delivery charges

I look forward to your feedback! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the fascinator,well all the gerls love it actually.we were the center of attention..haha..and some of them ask where we bought them.and of course I promote you..it was special because it was hand made and gez wat today i saw some fascinator in a shop and it really cost a bomb.hopefully to buy more from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cassie,

    I'm glad that you girls love the fascinators! Thanks for spreading the word about Axxessories, and many thanks for being my first customer! :-)

    ReplyDelete